With access to the centralized energy markets, clients are able to have direct access to trade crude oil contracts.
The price direction of energy futures is dictated by a variety of events ranging from international politics to simple supply and demand issues.
This kind of uncertainty leads to market volatility and hence trading opportunities.
The difference between energy commodities and other commodities such as sugar and wheat is that energy commodities are non-renewable. These types of commodities are expensive to source out of the ground, as each unit incurs greater production costs to find, develop, and bring to market.
With ever increasing macro environment issues, be it uncertainties in the Middle East, a pipeline leak, a refinery fire in the north-sea, or rising demand in Asia, all have the potential of driving price movements across all energy product derivatives.
- A State of the art trading platform to trade energy derivatives as well as the technology
- A range of futures contracts
- The opportunity to hedge yourself from sudden price fluctuations
- Minimal margins on trades
- Access to all the inventory pages and announcements