To open an institutional account please download and carefully read our Institutional Client Agreement, Client Profile and the Risk Disclosure Document and sign them. The exchange also requires the followings:
- Electricity/Water or Landline Bill of Authorized Signatory.
- Passport Copy of Authorized Signatory
- Trade License of the company.
- Memorandum of Articles & Association of the Company showing shareholders list. (It should not say that company is not allowed to trade in Financial Market)
- List of Authorized Signatory on Companies letter head.
- Letter from Bank showing relation between bank and the client.
- Latest Audited Financial Statement.
- Address Proof for the Company.
** Please note all copies must be attached.
The above documents then should be handed over to our representative in the office. Once your documents are approved by the compliance department (usually within 1 working day) we will provide you with your online trading platform and account details and you will be able to watch live prices and funding your account is the only thing you will require to start trading.
Below are the forms attached. You may also find all forms under the form section in our website.